INVENIO Partners discovers target companies with a solid track record and potential for a leadership position in their respective industry. We invest in companies with competitive business models and find it particularly attractive if the company is managed by an experienced team, and presents opportunities for vertical and/or horizontal integration as well as regional expansion. Our target companies typically generate annual turnover in the range of EUR 3 – 25 million.
Type of financing
We provide growth & buyout funding in the form of equity or quasi-equity instruments.
Size of Investment
Our investment focus is in the equity segment under EUR 10m. However, by partnering with our investors or by bringing onboard external investors, we always have the capability to structure transactions requiring higher equity capital.
In order to be able to deliver the highest possible value to both our partners and our investors, we look to invest in control or strong minority positions that allow us to fully implement our operating model.
We work hard to maintain expertise across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, retail, light industry, transportation and logistics, food processing, technology, healthcare, education, and hospitality.
We invest in companies in their growth stage of development, looking to achieve the next level of their development through regional expansion or industry consolidation.
We invest regionally in Southeastern Europe with a focus on Bulgaria, Romania, and Serbia.
INVENIO Parners works closely with its portfolio companies, both on the operational and strategic levels. We strive to create world-class, industry-leading companies by:
- Developing strategic planning and strategy deployment processes
- Optimizing internal organization, administration, and financial controlling
- Enhancing operating cash flows and improving the cost structure
- Continuously analyzing customer and product profitability
- Introducing and maintaining the highest standards for product quality, customer service, and manufacturing efficiency
- Focusing on returns-driven capital investment
- Improving employee training
- Rigorously applying the best governance principles, while actively encouraging environmental and social initiatives